Activities like discussions/ debates/quiz/ ppt competitions/ significant days celebrated
- Inauguration of Green club by Principal Rev.Dr. Sr Moly Clare.
- Speech competitions in connection with world environment day.
PG Topic - How to make our lab clean Winner: Anjali Wilson II PG Chemistry
UG Topic - How to make our campus Greener Winner: Jiliya Johnson III DC chemistry
June 19th to 25th Vayanavaram:
Essay competition in connection with Vayana Varam – 22 students participated Topic Chemistry of Nippa Virus
Winners; Pooja R Krishna II DC chemistry,Haritha P Das II DC Chemistry
26.6.2018.Anti Narcotic Day celebration
A Rally and Flash mob were conducted in the campus . Students delivered speeches at Akshara College Vadakkekad and performed Flash Mob at the junction at Vadakkekad to make the students and public aware of adverse effects of Drug use.
Swachatha awreness programme at Vadakkekad
- Door to door awareness programme on Swachatha
- July2018: Survey – “cleanliness and waste management in shops”
World population Day:
- Creative awareness programme on the topic UNITY for the schoolchildren at Vadakkekkad
August 2018:Interaction day :with Panchayath secretary- Ideas from the youth for the upgradation of Gramapanchayaths at vadkkekad panchayath office.
Independence day celebration - III DC students performed a Flash mob in the Campus
Papers & books Published/ seminars attended
Sr.Lovely Jacob A
- Participated in theone day workshop on “Launching of New Framework of Unnat Bharat Abhiyaan 2.0 and Orientation Workshop” as a Participating Institute (AISHE Code: C-8017) held on April 25th, 2018 at AICTE auditorium, New Delhi.
- Article on “Green synthesis of nanoparticles”in “Matiz –Flottila of Colours”ISBN:9788172550899, Pg.222-225
- Published a paper “Refugee scientists-their challenges,success and role in the development of a nation” in the national seminar ………………………… conducted by Dept. of English, Little Flower college, Guruvayur on 26th, 27th July 2018
- Published in e-journal a paper entitled “Invitro cytotoxic study of silver nano particles from the leaf of spondias dulcis “ in the International seminar on ‘Horizone of hope can survive’ conducted by Depts of English , Functional English and Zoology at Little Flower College, Guruvayur on 27th June 2018.
- Presented a paper entitled “Invitro cytotoxic study of silver nano particles from the leaf of spondias dulcis “ in the International seminar on ‘Horizone of hope can survive’ conducted by Depts of English , Functional English and Zoology at Little Flower College, Guruvayur on 27th June 2018.
- Presented a paper “Medicinal applications of silver nano particles from the leaf of spondias dulcis” in the national seminar on “Advanced functional materials for Energy production and medical application” conducted by PG and research Dept. of chemistry , Christ college, Irinjalakkuda , on 27th and 28th July 2018.
MOLY P. P.
- Participated and presented and published a paper on ‘Nano technology for health care’ in the international seminar ‘Horizon of Hope can survive’ conducted by little flower college guruvayoor and Glendale Community College Glendale, Arizona, on 27th June 2018
- Participated and presented a paper in the national seminar ‘Advanced Functional Materials for energy production and medical applications’ on calcium titanate incorporated nanocomposite
anion-exchange membranes for redox flow batteries organized by PG and Research Dept. of Chemistry, Christ College, Irinjalakuda on 28th July 2018.
- Participated and presented a paper in the national seminar and 4th international Film fest”LIVES UNMAPPED: REPRESENTATIONS OF THE REFUGEE” Organized by English, Functional English, and Multimedia Depts. Little Flower College Guruvayoor on ‘Refugees from Fukushima’.
Extension lectures (Remaining teachers have to be added)
Sr.Lovely Jacob A :at Vadakkekkad Gramapanchayath –Awreness class on anti narcotic day to the Youth of Akshara College on 266.2018.
- 7. Any other relevant information.
6.7.2018 :Fume hood was installed in the chemistry lab