Working as an Asst. Prof. In English at Little Flower College,Thrissur, Kerala, has Interest of research is in Eco cultural and ethnic environmental studies, Ecology and Education. Presently working on a project of UGC Sponsorship, Topic- Ecological impertinence on psycho-socio contours of young learners, Having ten years’ teaching experience, in various schools and Colleges of Kerala, attempts to explore the veiled landmarks of innovative teaching –learning interactions.
MA in English Language and Literature, B.Ed
NET and SET Qualified
- Christ Vidhyanikethan ICSE School, Irinjalakuda (2002-2003)
- Vimala College, Thrissur (2003 June – 2003 Dec)
- St.Joseph’s HSS, Pavaratty (2004 June – 2005 June)
- St.Joseph’s HS, Pangarappilly (2005 June – 2007 June)
- St.Aloysius HSS, Elthuruth (2007 June – 2007 Oct)
- Govt. Vocational Higher Secondary School, Chavakkad (2007 Nov – 2010 June)
- Mercy College Palakkad (2010 July – 2010 Nov)
- Little Flower College, Guruvayoor (Since 2010 Dec)
Area of Interest
Gender Studies, Environmental Studies, Innovative Education and Research, Culture and Ethnic Reading, Language and Linguistics, Film Studies.
UGC sponsored minor project – ecological pertinence on the psycho-socio-contours of young learners transcending rural and urban domain.
Publication & Paper Presentation
- Lifting the veils, A journey through the verses of Kamala Das, Suraiya – The Quest, 2013 Dec.
2. Eco-Imperialistic perspective in Dance of the forest – Litspark – Journal of St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth.
3. The Richness of Ethnic and Indigenous food of Kerala in the promotion of Tourism, Indian Research Journal , December
Published two Anthologies of Poems
1. Dawn – 2006, Current Books Thrissur.
2. Autunnal Bliss – 2006, MC Books Thrissur.
1. 13th International conference on Emerging Trends, Challenges and opportunities in business management, tourism & Information Technology (IC-GBMTI), 2013 Sep 28 & 29 “The Richness of Ethnic and Indigenous food of Kerala in the promotion of Tourism. (Best Paper Award)
2. International Conference on Revising Madhavikutty, Kamala Day, Suraiya, St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth, 19 Oct 2012.
3. National Seminar – Inculcation of Research Culture for quality Enhancement 25-26 November 2010, Vimala College, Trichur.
4. National Seminar - Foregrounding of Folk Elements in Malayalam Literature and Culture January 23rd and 24th, 2014, at Little Flower College, Guruvayoor,“ De mystification of virulent archetype ‘Naga’ Stimulating the construction of pronounced Womanhood in Anadabhadram”
5. 14th International conference on Emerging Trends, Challenges and opportunities in business management, tourism & Information Technology (IC-GBMTI),February 1st and 2nd Topic: Cultural Festivity of Kerala- a gateway to international tourism.
Vivegodhayam Higher Secondary School, Thrissur – Quality Education and Learning Methodology (2011)
Seminar /Workshops / Refresher / Training Attended
1. International Seminar – English Language and Literature : Rendezuous with technology – Vimala College Thrissur, 9, 10 January 2014.
2. Competence Building programme for young college Teachers, Little Flower College, 28th & 01st March 2011.
3. Workshop on General Informatics, LF College, 18th, 19th, 20th Aug 2011.
4. Kerala State pollution control Board Trainers Training for NSS Programme Officers – 7th & 8th Mar 2008, Perinthalmanna.
5. Inter Disciplinary National Seminar an Socio-Economic Impact of Globalisation of Indian Economy, Vimala College 29th Aug 2003.
6. Workshop on Regional Literatures in English Translation – 30th, 31st January 2004, University of Calicut.
7. National Seminar on Translation – Theams & Practice, Carmel College, 9th Oct 2003.
8. National Seminar own worksloof Introduction to film studies 23, 24, 25 Oct 2003, St.Aloysius College & Chatana Media Institute, Thrissur.
9. National Seminar on Post Colonial Literatures, 9th Jan 2004, providence Women’s Collge Calicut.
10. National Seminar on Human Resource Development, Vimala College, Oct 31st to Nov 1st 2003.
11. International Seminar on Theory – Possibilities and Applications, forum for critical theories, Vimala College, Oct. 5th to 6th 2000.
Orientation Programme : attended Special Winter School Programme at John Mathai Centre , Artanattukara, from 27th November to 17th December 2013.
Professional Membership & Certification