The admission process followed in the college conforms strictly to the rules and regulations lay down by the government and the university in this regard. Transparency of the process is also maintained at all costs.
UG/PG (Regular/Self Financing)
* Candidates can apply for admission to the first year course (Regular/Self Financing) through the Calicut University Single Window Admission/Registration. All candidates, those who wish to join in the degree course shall register at the university website and the university will do the allotment to the merit seats as wells as reservation seats. The merit list and waiting list of the selected students will be forwarded to the college by the University.
* The list of selected candidates and the date for personal interview with the Principal will be published on the college notice-board. If the candidate fails to appear for interview at the time fixed, she will not be considered for admission under any circumstances.
* All selections are but provisional and will only be confirmed after scrutiny of the certificates and payment of the first installment of fees.
* Those who seek admission under Management and Community quota should submit application to the college, after registering with the university. An intimation card will be sent to the selected applicant.
* The division of seats is as follows
- General Merit - 50% (Inclusive of 2 seats for Sports and 1 for Physically Handicapped)
- SC - 15%
- ST - 5%
- Community - 10 %
- Management - 20%
Documents (original) to be produced at the time of interview.
- Intimation Card / CRP College Copy
- Transfer Certificate
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Pass Certificate (or marklist of the qualifying examination)
- Passport size photos (6)
- Migration certificate (for candidates from other Universities)