Completed M.A from Government College Kottayam, Kottayam. Qualified UGC NET. Presented Seminar papers in National Seminars.
M.A Political Science, UGC NET
Area of Interest
Political theory, Gender Studies, International Relations
Publication & Paper Presentation
- Presented a paper titled “ New Social Movements in Kerala :A Question of Existence” in the UGC sponsored 2 day National Seminar on Two-day national seminar on the topic Modernity, Democracy and Social Justice: Some Reflections organised by the Post Graduate Department of Political Science, Government College Kottayam from November 29-30 ,2016.
- Presented the paper -"Personal freedoms : De-constructing concept of personal freedoms in India in the times of bhramanical and patriarchal social system"at 15 th State level Human rights seminar organized by Human rights Protection council Kerala on 8th December 2017 at Kottayam.
- Presented a paper titled "In the shadow of Uniform civil code : Engagging the uniform civilcode-personal law debate in post colonial India with reference to gender equality " in Human rights seminar conducted by Human rigthts protection council ,Kottayam
Seminar /Workshops / Refresher / Training Attended
- Worked as Research Intern in Centre for Regional Studies ,University of Hyderabad – sponsered by Department of Higher Education ,Kerala
- Was a Field Investigator/Field Supervisor in the electoral study titled “Changing Dynamics of Electoral Politics in Kerala :A Study” (2016 may)
Professional Membership & Certification