GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY
· The Institution avows to stand against all unethical practices in its campus.
· The management and the college assure a strong redressel mechanism for grievance of students.
· The institution has three-tier grievance mechanism to address student grievance related to academic and administration as specified by the government.
· Our institution ensures zero tolerance against any sort of ragging and sexual harassment issues.
· Our institution strictly adheres to all norms against sexual harassment, ragging and other offences as per the instructions issued from time to time by the government of the state and the centre.
· Every student is bound to observe the rules of the college
· Ragging in any form, sexual harassment and use of any toxic substance will be punished severely.
· Any offence found in the CCTV camera in the campus will be punished.
· Abuse in any form in the social network is punishable.
· Presence of student in any unhealthy situation inside or outside the campus is punishable.
· Those who violate college code of conduct will be dismissed from the college.
Guidelines for Grievance Redressal Cell
Modus operandi of the Grievance Redressal Cell
Grievance Redressal Cell is open to all students of our college for voicing their grievances regarding academic matters, financial matters, health services, library and other central services. Complaints dropped in the 'Suggestion Box' by students and parents and oral complaints are also redressed. The effective complaint management mechanism improves better stakeholder relationship and contentment. The nature of this cell is highly confidential.
· Grievances pertaining to academic matters of department level will be attended by the concerned class teachers and department heads.
· The student coordinators and staff coordinators of various clubs and associations act as facilitators to communicate and sort out the grievances pertaining to various clubs and associations
· Unresolved grievances at the departmental level and association level are referred to the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution. The students can approach the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution with their complaints of common interest too. They can drop their complaints in the suggestion box or directly communicate them to the members.
· The collective efforts of the management, department heads, class teachers, various staff coordinators of clubs and associations and the Grievance Redressal Cell resolve the complaints promptly and efficiently.
· Depending on the seriousness of the problem, the issues are settled by the Cell in consultation with other members of the management, faculty and parents.
Grievance Redressal Procedure
There is a Three Tier system in our college for solving the grievances of our students inside and outside our campus.:
1. Class Level- In the weekly Tutorial system the class teachers deal with the personal problems of our students.
2. Department Level The Department Heads and the senior teachers solve the problems faced by the students.
3. College Level- The Grievance Cell committee under the principal solve the problems of our students.
Grievance Cell is for redressal of any grievance. The members of the cell orient a peaceful, healthy and energetic campus for academic and holistic excellence of the students.
Term of the Committee: 2 years (2023-24,2024-25)
Chairperson : Dr. Mariamma Antony(Associate Professor,Dept of Statistics)
Faculty Members : Dr. Sithara K Urumbil (Associate Professor,Dept of Botany)
Ms Silpa Anand S (Assistant Professor,Dept of English)
Ms. Priyanka E K (Assistant Professor,Dept of History)
Dr. Anuroj T J (Assistant Professor,Dept of Hindi)
Student Representative: Fathimath Rima Faizal ( BA English)