Since higher education is a tool for social and economic equality 'Equal Opportunity Cell' is here for the needs and constraints of the disadvantaged social groups with a view to eliminate social disparity. It creates a socially congenial atmosphere for academic interaction and for the growth of healthy interpersonal relationships among the students coming from various social backgrounds. It aims to encourage access of students belonging to SC / ST / minority communities OBC students (non creamy layer), students facing financial constraints and physically challenged students.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY CELL
· Sr. Dr. Valsa M A (Principal)
· Dr. Lali Thomas Kotturan (Associate. Professor, Dept of Chemistry)
· Dr. Thanuja A Mathew (Assistant. Professor, Dept of zoology)
· Ms. Remya M (Assistant Professor on Contract, Dept of Botany)
· MS.Jasmine Maria A J (Assistant Professor on Contract Dept. of Botany)
· Ms. Vijayalakshmi C S( Assistant Professor on Contract ,Dept.of Functional English)