MA in English, NET;
MA in Linguistics, NET;
I am Aswathi K R. I completed my graduation from Little Flower College guruvayoor and completed my post graduation in Linguistics from JNU and in English Literature from IGNOU. I also completed my M.Phil from the University of Kerala in the topic "Language of Digital Fandom - A linguistic study".
• Women studies
• Culture and Media studies
• Translation studies
1. "Code switching as a linguistic tool in the songs of Rinosh George " in the National Seminar on Global Malayalam, State and prospects, University of Kerala from 12 to 14 December 2018.
2. "Stylistic analysis of the mythical paradigm in Leroi Jones ‘The Dutch Man’" in the International Seminar on the relation between stylistics and linguistics, University of Kerala from 15 to 17 January 2019.
• National Seminar on Media and society conducted in Devine Institute of Media studies (DiMS), Muringoor on 30 October 2013.
• International Seminar on The early Christian missionaries contribution to the development of Journalism in India conducted in Kerala University on 9-11 January 2019 .
• Ten Day Training on Malayalam Language Technology in Kerala University from 11-21 February 2019.