Nenmini (P O),
I am Silpa, completed post graduation from Vimala College (Autonomous), and qualified UGC NET.
• Qualified UGC NET, November 2020
• MA English Language and Literature from
Vimala College (Autonomous), Thrissur
• B A English Language and Literature from
Little Flower College, Guruvayoor
• Children’s Literature
• Gender Studies
• Post structuralism
• Film Studies
• Presented a paper “Anthropocentrism to Dystopia: An Analysis of Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake in Two Day National Seminar on “Man, Literature & Environment”, organized by De Paul Institute of Science & Technology, Angamaly
• Published a paper “Anthropocentrism to Dystopia: An Analysis of Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake in International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications with ISSN 2250-3153.
• Completed Classroom Virtual Internship Programme Organized by Forage Platform in accordance with Teach for Australia November 2020
• Completed Gender Sensitization Course organized by UGC Sponsored Centre for Women’s Studies in Vimala College, Thrissur January 2020
• Completed Swacch Bharat Summer Internship
• One Day Workshop on Basic Concept of Queerness and Oppression, Organized by UGC Sponsored Centre for Women’s Studies in Vimala College, Thrissur
• State Level Workshop “On & Of Theory”, organized by Little Flower College, Guruvayoor
• National Seminar on “Gender and Cinema”, organized by Carmel College, Mala
• International Webinar “Doctrina -08”, organized by Sir Syed College, Kannur on the topic “Researching Youth Culture in India”
• International Multidisciplinary Webinar “Convergence 2020”, organized by S.E.S College, Kannur on the topic “Teaching/Learning Online: The Way Ahead”
• Webinar Series “Explorigate”, organized by Vimala College, Thrissur on the topic “Contemporary Issues in Research”
• National e-Workshop on MLA Style of Referencing: The 9th Edition Updates Organised by Department of English Aadishakti Dhandai Mata Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Late Annasaheb R. D. Deore Arts and Science College, Mhasadi, Tal. Sakri, Dist.Dhule (Maharashtra)in association with English Language Teachers' Association of India Khandesh Chapter.